Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!

This post is dedicated specifically to my awesome sister Hannah, because today (April 5, 2009) she is a teenager! 13 years old...and making me feel all the older! Ahh! Guess I'll have to be a grown-up soon, but not quite yet.Hannah's the one in the middle of my and Emily's craziness...21(almost), 17 and 13...we're getting old!

I'm starting to plan a road trip for the three of us when I get back to the states (mom, I guess you can come too...but my car is going to be cramped!). There will be camping out in the car and other fun sisterly-bonding activities, but I'm still planning. The three big places I want to hit are Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons and Grand Canyon. If we weren't going during one of the hottest parts of the year, I'd throw in Death Valley (I mean, I go to Clemson!)...but we'll see:)

That's about it for now, and you guys should yell at me for being a horrible poster. I'm working on a new Australia one at the moment...see you soon!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment