Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Post for the Fam

Hey family!

I haven't talked to you in forever, thanks to your crazy DST change. Now you are only on when I'm in class. Boo for that. Anyway, I wanted to share something! I have been researching trips to Hawaii for you! I know, I'm an awesome daughter. Anyway, 2 seniors, 1 adult, and 2 kiddies under 18 can stay for 5 days/4 nights for as little as $4,000 total, flights (from and back to GSP) and hotels included...and I've only looked in one place! Soooooooo...what d'ya say guys? Grammy? lol...I'll leave you to work on the money and/or give me an excuse to start looking around. Someone needs to buy the tranks for Emily to get knocked out for the flight. Hopefully I'll see y'all in Hawaii for July 4:) Love you and I'll hopefully talk to you soon!

-Jess

PS- Emily, you could ride the train by yourself from Greenville to New Orleans for 15 hours, then from there to LA for 47 hours if you really, really wanted to...you'd just have to leave 3 days before everyone else:P

No comments:

Post a Comment