Sunday, April 5, 2009

Extra, Extra: Jess's Camera Is Coming Back to Oz!!!

EXCITING!!!

I just talked to my mom after writing my last post. Last Thursday she was nice enough to send me her camera to use in Oz until she got mine back from Canon. Then she got mine back on Friday! Score...Canon had to add the little post-it on the camera saying "HEAVY wear and tear." Yeah...that's why I got the stupidity-insurance. I swear....that's another good reason that I didn't get a D-SLR. It would be in pieces by the time I got out of Australia. Oh well, the good news is that I'll be getting a camera soon, and the posts will be up and going again. Anyone who knows my mom should go give her a giant hug for me, because she's awesome.

Also, Molly was nice enough to send me an extra Tiger Rag...so I'll start being cheesy and take pictures with my Tiger Rag. I'll even try to sneak it underwater on some dives;) How can that not get me in a Clemson brochure?

Speaking of Clemson and education in general, will some one please smack Mark Sanford for me. Though he wants us to stop spending way too much money (which is good), bargaining with education and law enforcement funds just isn't the way to do it. I could continue the rant, but I'll stop it before it gets going...

Time for studying!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment