Saturday, March 7, 2009

Clemson Football Makes It To Townsville, Australia

So, I was casually flipping through the local newspaper today. All of a sudden I stumbled across a picture of two football players, which caught my attention because that's not usually a common occurrence in Australia. So I looked a little closer and noticed the orange and purple jersey. WHAT? Super awesome blast from home. Here's the picture :
Pic of the Week: Isn't the idea of the game supposed to be play the ball, not the player? This American grid-iron player doesn't seem worried about the ball at all, but more concerned with making a point with his opponent.
This was the 2006 Clemson/GA Tech game. It's Tyler Grisham getting clothes-lined by GT safety Djay Jones after a pass reception. The Tigers won 31-7:)

How random is that? I was so shocked. The newspaper page is now hanging on my door for all to see. I love my Tigers!

-Jess

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete