Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where Have The Last 3 Months Gone!?!

So, I was looking at my calender the other day and realized that I've been in Australia for 3 months. 3 months!?! It's so crazy to think that I've been gone for so long, and that I'll be returning to the States in 2 months. Though I can't wait to see my family, friends and the beautiful Clemson campus, I really am just not ready to leave Oz. I feel like there is so much to do and explore, and I've only just scratched the surface. I wish that I could just hang out and travel, without the burden of schoolwork, but alas, that is not the case:( Hopefully when I find my rich boy I'll get to travel all of the time. PS - I've decided my dream job would allow me to travel EVERYWHERE!

Let's see, not much happened in the past week...just getting assignments done, visiting the doctor to make sure I was a-okay, playing rugby and celebrating my birthday with the kids of the WC. Turning 21 here is way different than it would have been back at Clemson...much more low key, but still good times. I also got to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine, which was really good.

The rugby game last week was really fun. I got super tired because I ended up playing almost the entire game (except for a few minutes in the beginning), because Anne broke/dislocated her finger. Ouch. Anyway, one girl tried to kick me in the face after I tackled her, I got tackled around the neck and Megan slammed into me on accident when I was tackling a girl from the other team. I think I got more whiplash from that game than I did in the car accident! lol...you know it's not good when I felt too bad to eat my chocolate birthday cake after the game! But I'm fine and super excited about the game against George Roberts tonight...it's going to be awesome, because I know some of the girls on their team:)

That's about it for now! Love and miss y'all!
-Jess

Here is my week in pictures:

Me running with the ball...and then getting double teamed.


Me tackling some girl...line out, I'm lifting:)


Me and Mandy trying to figure out what to do...me running again.


Me running and getting past an opposing player.


Getting tackled...Bobbi (GR rugby), me and Mandy after the game


Hanging out at Uni Club...Mandy, Julie and me


I heart this picture...Betsy, me, Mandy and Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment